Welcome to the VMT News Blog

Video Shoppe is our Video Rental POS Software.
For more information about Video Shoppe, visit our web site at http://www.vmtsoft.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beginning a New Blog

Again, I'm trying new software to create a Blog. It's the thing to do you know! First I tried the main blog software that everyone is using, Wordpress. But, I did something and just messed it up. Yes, I could have gone in to fix it, I'm a programmer after all. However, I want to use software that is as simple to use and hard to mess up as our own software.

So then I tried using our Webpage software, which is a great piece of software for creating websites, and has a ton of options. It's called WYSIWYG Web Editor. But it didn't have the features I wanted.

So now, this is Google's Blogger. Let's see if this works and if it's easy to update. I want something I can recommend to you for your web sites.

Ray
VMT

No comments:

Post a Comment